Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pathology Report

I had forgotten that I was still waiting on the pathology report from my latest surgery. As soon as I heard my surgeon's voice on the phone, I knew it was good. After hearing both bad news and good news on phone calls, I am now an expert at telling what kind of call it'll be the moment I hear a word. This time, Dr. Clinch's voice was upbeat, and his message was to the point: "There's no other cancer in the tissue we took out." If only we could be as sure that there weren't any rogue cancer cells floating in my body, but that's why I have to undergo chemo. My next report will probably be after my meeting with my oncologist on Friday.

6 comments:

Tonya said...

That is great news! Praise the Lord! Praying for you always.

wmg said...

That is wonderful news! Praise Jesus :)

Anonymous said...

yes great news
love you sister
brother John

Tanya said...

Linda,
I'm sorry I'm so late in hearing about this news. Bob and I will be praying fervently and following your journey. If there is a meal chain...please pass it on to us. We would love to help in any way we can. Love to you all and sending you an especially big hug.
Bob and Tanya!

Anonymous said...

Dear Linda, we are reading this for the first time and stunned. Oh my goodness how we are already praying and lifting you up along with Walt and the kids. We love you dearly and will connect soon. If there is a meal list going around we would love to be part of it. Much love to you. Tina and Brad

Anonymous said...

Rob & I are praying for you in your journey, Linda! Thank you for sharing what is going on - we have been wondering how you have been doing.