Monday, August 6, 2012

Hats

Becca went on vacation to Montana with family friends. She came back with a gift for me:

 In case you can't read it, the hat reads "Fight Like a Girl"

It's a beautiful hat from a beautiful girl with a kind heart for her mom. She was so excited to show it to me when she returned on Friday night, and tears sprung to my eyes when I saw what she bought for me and even more that she considered me during her time away. She bought herself a pink wristband with these same words on it, too. She's at a friend's house right now, so I'll get a picture of my sweet daughter when she gets back.
 Here I am modeling my new hat with my handsome, tender-hearted son, Ben


Walt's mom is visiting. She really liked my hat I wear to church sometimes. I call it my "Downton Abbey" hat as it reminds me of the fancy hats the ladies wear on the show. I'd love to have a whole collection of those hats to don with my wardrobe. Usually I wear a baseball hat and scarf, but it is fun to dress a little fancy sometimes.
Here is a picture of me wearing my fancy hat

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Linda! How sweet of Becca. So thankful Lydia is there to help. Prayers continue for you and your family!! I can see how God is with you in each step, from what you are writing. Thanks for sharing along your journey. You are an inspiration. Trusting God with you! Tina Miller

Nancy said...

Linda, you look just beautiful in your hats! What a beautiful smile! I wanted to let you know that I have been reading along with your posts and and grateful that you are sharing your process and how the Lord is with you through this whole time. May the Lord continue to be with you and bless you through each day and moment ahead.

Linda said...

Thanks, Nancy and Tina. Yes,it's been such a blessing having Lydia here. Thank you both for your prayers. God is good! Linda

Tonya said...

How beautiful you look! Prayers are with you everyday.

Nicole Jensen said...

Im a tom boy at heart but you look mighty fine in your Downton Abbey hat. I really like that picture. You look happy in the sun. Glad to hear your feeling well and the kids are becoming accustom to their roles. Thinking of you mucho mucho, nicole

Linda said...

Thanks everyone. I appreciate all your support more than you can know.