Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Part of My Support Team

Last night, Becca and Nathan played games in the park with their youth group, so Grammy and I took a 3+ mile walk on the Mill Creek Trail. When we returned, I had to get a picture of Becca and our friends, Abby and Kayla with their "Fight Like a Girl" shirts. Becca used all her money on my hat, so all she could afford was a bracelet. I love these girls and their huge hearts.


I needed to have a picture of Lydia as she has been so helpful this week, not only cooking, cleaning and folding laundry, but going on walks with me, too. Below she is giving Nathan a few tips on hula hooping.

Speaking of support, Nathan has really stepped up to the plate for me. He carries heavy things, does projects outside for me, walks the dog with a cheerful heart, and helps cook when I can't. He truly models what it is to have a servant's heart.


No comments: