Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Few Excerpts From My Reading Today

I read this today:

"Anecdotally, cancer patients frequently end up with back and hip pain post-chemo and naturally, they always think it's mets (metastasis).  But, it's usually post-treatment pain.  It does go away but it can take quite a while." Excerpt from the blog, Breast Cancer? But Doctor I Hate Pink.

Good thing for me to know. 

I read this also today:

"Come to me when you are hurting. Voice your trust in Me, and seek to become aware of My Love all around you. Breathe in the Peace of My Presence: Peace that transcends understanding. Take time. Take time with Me." Jesus Today by Sarah Young

And one other thing:

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, with transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. --Philippians 4:6-7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Linda! May God's peace that passeth all understanding be yours. Looks like He sent 3 encouraging things your way for you to read today! He knows just what we need each day! God Bless!! Tina Miller

Linda said...

Thanks, Tina. I fully agree with you. God is good! Linda